By allowing us to provide your new kitchen you agree to the following terms:
We will supply all relevant documentation & payment receipts for proof of purchase, which validates our guarantees and warranties, upon receiving full payment for your kitchen. This includes full payment of Installation if provided.
All materials supplied remain the property of Brighton and Hove Kitchens Ltd until full payment is received.
Once you take receipt of any appliances for your kitchen or property, that appliance contract is between you and the appliance manufacturer.
It is your responsibility to register each appliance in accordance with their warranty specifications. This is standard procedure within the kitchen design industry.
In the event of a fault on an appliance, the manufacturer will only deal direct with you. We will provide you with proof of purchase and model numbers required, to enable you to report of a fault or damage easily.
Cabinet & Door Warranty
1. The warranty guarantees that our cabinets will be free from faults or defects in workmanship and materials for the two years from the date of delivery.
2. Our warranty only applies
a. to cabinets supplied by Brighton and Hove Kitchens Ltd. It does not apply to, for example, worktops, accessories or appliances. If you are unsure as to what is meant by “cabinets” please
speak to a member of staff who will be able to clarify this for you.
b. to the person who purchased the cabinets and is not transferable to anyone else.
c. to the person who purchased the cabinets as a consumer for private use, not to any business, companies, partnerships or sole traders.
d. to cabinets used entirely within a domestic environment for personal use, not to cabinets put into and used within business premises, work premises, rental properties, student properties or similar.
e. to cabinets used within the environment intended by their design, for example kitchen cabinets used within a kitchen and not used in, for example, a bathroom.
f. to cabinets used and installed in accordance with any guidelines provided by Brighton and Hove Kitchens Ltd.
g. to cabinets purchased and used within the United Kingdom.
3. Exclusions: The warranty does not cover:
a. damage caused or contributed to by poor, faulty or incorrect use, installation or maintenance.
b. damage caused or contributed to by events outside by Brighton and Hove Kitchens ‘ control, including but not limited to Acts of God, fire, explosion, contact with corrosive matter, extreme weather conditions, flood, vandalism, soiling, misuse, abrasion, improper storage following delivery, rot and/or infestation following delivery, leaks (or similar incidents), damage due to non-domestic use.
c. damage or colour deterioration caused or contributed to as a result of normal wear and tear.
d. damage caused or contributed to by alterations or repairs other than those carried out by Brighton and Hove Kitchens Ltd.
e. damage caused or contributed to by the removal of the cabinets following initial installation.
f. damage caused or contributed to by wilful damage, abuse, mistreatment, negligence, abnormal storage or environmental conditions.
4. To make a claim under your warranty you must contact Brighton and Hove Kitchens Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brighton and Hove Kitchens, 152 Portland Road, Hove, BN3 5QL.
5. Following the filing of a claim Brighton and Hove Kitchens Ltd will investigate the claim and if we believe there is a defect or fault covered by the warranty, we will at our option either repair the defective cabinet (or part), replace the defective cabinet (or part) or issue a refund of the price you paid for the products.
6. Please note that we will not deal with or pay for the removal of defective cabinets (or parts) and it is your responsibility to collect replacement items from Brighton and Hove Kitchens Ltd.
7. Installation of any repaired or replacement cabinet or cabinet part will not be Brighton and Kitchens Ltd’s responsibility.
8. If you do not allow the Brighton and Hove Kitchens Ltd’s representative to review the cabinet which is subject to the warranty claim you will invalidate the warranty in respect of that claim.
9. Any repaired or replacement cabinet parts shall be guaranteed on the terms of this warranty for the unexpired portion of the warranty period only.
The worktops have a five year Installation guarantee and the worktop materials are guaranteed for ten years. This only applies to solid worktops such as Stone, Corian, Dekton.
1. We warrant that on installation and for a period of two years thereafter the installation services shall be performed with reasonable skill and care.
2. We shall not be liable for any breach of the warranty if
a. you have failed to inform or notify us in writing that the installation services have not been carried out to an appropriate standard and we have not been given a reasonable opportunity to re-perform the installation services;
b. the walls to which the Products are to be attached or the utility connections are poor quality, flawed, faulty or unsafe.
c. We shall not be responsible for losses or damage that result from the disconnection of any white goods, including but not limited to washing machines, dishwashers, fridges, freezers and/or radiators.
The above warranties are non-transferable and are personal to the original purchaser as shown on the invoice.
These warranties are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Any dispute or claim arising shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Brighton and Hove Kitchens Ltd is a company registered in England under company number 05422698 with our registered office at 152 Portland Road, Hove, BN3 5QL.