Kitchen Designer & Salesperson – Freelance
Using specialist ArtiCAD drawing software our current skilled designers can plan & tailor a kitchen to our customer’s exact specification. Offering an extensive range of brands and styles, to cater for all budgets and tastes, from affordable style to designer chic. We manage the process from design through to complete installation.
We are looking for a Kitchen Designer and salesperson for our growing company modest showroom. The job could become more permanent for the right candidate.
What you need:
· Comprehensive knowledge of Kitchen Design and Installation
· Ability to design and plan new kitchens using ArtiCAD software (or similar), incorporating cost-effective pricing and ordering
· Experience in following up sales leads received by phone, email and in person
· Confidence to attend appointments with potential customers to discuss their requirements and produce basic scale drawings
· Attention to detail
· Full clean UK driving License & Vehicle to enable travel to customers
Good to have:
· Proven customer service skills
· Computer literate – good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook 2010
· Experience of target driven sales, preferably in the Kitchen industry.
· Good understanding of kitchen furniture, appliances and storage solutions.
· Competent using Articad design software to produce accurate plans, elevations and 3D images for customers and fitters, from scale drawings.
· Good time management
Payment terms negotiable, depending on experience.
Please email CV with a covering letter detailing experience to: email@example.com